Saturday, April 2, 2011

This is Fiji: La Tourista (aka "Fake Fiji")

I've finally added some more pictures to my Facebook page. I know it's taken me awhile, but to tell you the truth, not only have I been busy, but iphoto is crap. I've got a sneaking suspicion that it is actually iphoto that seems to be sabotaging my poor little MacBook. I am a true fan of Apple products, but iphoto is terrible (and I'm too cheap to upgrade).


So, click HERE if you'd like to see a few more pics of Fiji. It really is a beautiful place to visit... however, this album has pics of what I call "Fake Fiji". It's what most tourists see (and probably the only thing they see). One great thing about these resorts is that you (especially us whities) can walk into any resort and use their pool anytime you want... and no one will ever care. Definitely a nice getaway where you can pretend you are rich for a day.

Enjoy and thanks for reading,






Christy

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you don't like iPhoto - I mean seriously face recognition, and easy upload to FB - great filing system... what else do I need??? I love iPhoto - so there! ha ha - I just had to say that! LOL!

    ReplyDelete